Seacamp Association, Inc. in the Florida Keys is Hiring NAUI Divemasters & InstructorsSeacamp Association, Inc. is looking for Scuba Divemasters & Instructors for next summer May 22 - Aug. 31, 2017.Seacamp Association, Inc. is a year round non-profit marine science camp and education facility located on Big Pine Key in the tropical Florida Keys. Seacamp offers marine science education, arts & crafts, and water sports that include scuba, windsurfing, sailing, fishing and kayaking. Campers 12-17 years old enjoy these activities and many more in a traditional summer camp setting. (www.seacamp.org)All interests to the position, please send resume, list of references and a photo to Michael Bresnahan, Seacamp's Scuba Program Director (Info@seacamp.org) with "scuba divemaster/instructor application" in the subject line.
Scuba San Diego Inc. Seeks Independent Instructors and Divemasters
We are looking for independent NAUI Instructors and Divemasters to run guided tours and certification classes (see www.scubasandiego.com and www.snorkelsandiego.com) on a contract basis beginning May 26, 2017.
Diving, Snorkeling, and Kayaking tours run every day of the week. Tours are conducted in the beautiful La Jolla Cove Ecological Reserve, La Jolla, California.
If you are interested in this position, please send your diving resume, photo, and two references to Scuba San Diego Inc. (ATTN: Rod Watkins, firstname.lastname@example.org). You must have current professional liability insurance coverage, CPR and First Aid card, be a non-smoker, non-drinker and have a clear police record. If you have had cold water experience, it is a plus but not a requirement.
For more information, contact:
Rod Watkins, NAUI Instructor 1315
Scuba San Diego, Inc
FINZ Dive Center in Key West Seeks Instructor/Boat Captain
Located in Key West, Florida, FINZ Dive Center is looking for a part-time or full-time Captain and/or Dive Instructor. Position will entail boat trips and shop work. Minimum captains license is 6 pack (OUPV). Instructor will need to teach Advanced Open Water or higher rating.
Applicant will need to pass a drug test and be subject to random testing.
This is in Key West, Florida, so please research cost of living before applying.
For more information, contact:
FINZ Dive Center
5130 Overseas Highway
Key West, Florida 33040
Full-Time NAUI Scuba Instructor for Hall's Diving Center & International Diving Career Institute
Posted September 19, 2016
Hall’s Diving Center & International Diving Career Institute, located in the Florida Keys, has a position available for an experienced NAUI Scuba Instructor.
The ideal applicant will have an excellent customer service oriented personality, the ability to adapt to our methods and procedures, and the willingness to train into specialized ratings as need arises.
In addition to teaching a full range of recreational scuba classes, duties include: retail & business operations, dive mastering, compressor & fill station operations, equipment service and maintenance, digital imaging, and staffing our professional career development courses.
This is a full-time position with a preference for Hall’s Institute graduates.
Contact Bob Brayman at 305-743-5929 or email Bbrayman@hallsdiving.com for more information and to obtain an employment application.
Braveheart Charters Seeks Capt. Chef and Dive Instructor (2 positions to fill)
Posted February 24, 2017
Braveheart Charters is looking for a couple to run its 58-foot liveaboard dive yacht as part of crew in the Virgin Islands.
Qualifications include Capt. Chef and Dive Instructor capable of running a sailing catamaran. The position is for 2 persons (ideally a couple) to work from April into October 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please send resumes to email@example.com. To learn more about Braveheart Charters, visit www.sailbraveheart.com.
NAUI INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Posted March 9, 2017
COMPANY INFORMATION: The National Association of Underwater Instructors (NAUI Worldwide) is a non-profit 501 (c) (6) association of scuba instructors. It is a recreational dive certification and membership organization established to provide international diver standards and education programs. NAUI Worldwide is headquartered in Riverview, Florida with dive and member instructors, resorts, stores, service, and training centers located around the world. NAUI's day-to-day operations are managed through NAUI Services Group (NSG). This is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NAUI Worldwide. The U.S. Internal Revenue Service determined that NAUI be a tax-exempt, non-profit educational organization in 1971; NSG is a separate for-profit Florida corporation.
POSITION OVERVIEW: The information technology (IT) support specialist is a generalist position devoted to all aspects of computer (Mac and Windows) set-up, installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades, and maintenance. The position also includes handling how computers connect to each other or the rest of the network, printing (both locally and on the network), and auxiliary devices such as tablets, PDAs, and smartphones. The position requires some physical activity such as lifting and moving computer equipment into place or crawling in tight spaces.
The IT support specialist must be knowledgeable in all aspects of computer support, diligent, and analytical. The IT support specialist is not only a technical worker; they also must possess outstanding communication skills. They will often deal directly with co-workers and senior management to offer advice, training, solutions, and guidance. They may also interact directly with IT vendors. The position is employed as internal support for computers and networks.
* Maintain and troubleshoot devices, systems, and hardware
* Maintain and debug software
* Document system performance and program requirements
* Create and follow maintenance protocols to ensure systems are secure and ready for users
* Confirm program objectives and specifications by testing new programs, comparing programs with established standards, and making modifications
* Lead design and deployment of servers, wireless, and personal devices
* Evaluate vendor-supplied software by studying user objectives and testing software compatibility with existing hardware and software
* Prepare training and reference materials for users by writing operating instructions
* Maintain historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
* Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES
* Maintain all NSG/NAUI hardware equipment and software accounts to support office and customer operations
* Work as part of an IT team to identify and implement technology solutions for business and customer support
* Maintain documentation for all NSG/NAUI IT operations including Business Requirement Documents (BRD), software and desktop contracts and maintenance agreements, IT Control Policy, list of computers and servers, list of 3rd partner & vendor accounts/passwords, and Network Diagram
* Reports to the NSG Executive Director
* Minimum five years of IT experience in a business environment
* MCSE- Windows Server 2016 certification, Azure certification, SQL Database Administration server certification, Office 365 certification, Web Applications certification or equivalent certifications, Microsoft Exchange
* Experience with Umbraco
* Experience with software maintenance, software testing, network design and implementation, load balancing and scalability, vendor relationships, software performance tuning, network performance tuning, and database performance tuning
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
* Normal office environment
* This position may require occasional travel
* Candidates must have a valid driver’s license and passport (or be eligible)
* All prospective employees must pass a background check
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. Vision requirements include the ability to adjust focus and close vision.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position is based at NSG/NAUI Headquarters in Tampa, Florida.
If you meet these requirements, please email your resume & salary history by March 10, 2017, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax your resume & salary history to 813-628-8253, Attn: S. McCoy.