About The Event
Join us for the 28th Annual Mercosul International Diving Leaders Conference in Brazil!
1. The Concept of the NAUI Mercosul International Diving Leaders Meeting:
• Bring together NAUI Mercosul diving leaders and instructors to exchange experiences and socialize, renewing the concept of Association.
• Allow dive leaders and instructors from other agencies to learn about the NAUI education system.
• Encourage the discussion of topics related to diving, such as commercial aspects, technical aspects, safety aspects and aspects of preservation and conservation of underwater environments.
• Offer new specialization opportunities, through courses, to NAUI diving leaders and instructors.
• Offer new opportunities for updating, through lectures on topics related to diving.
• Offer importers and manufacturers of diving equipment the opportunity to promote their products and services, as well as the new brands represented.
• Offer diving tourism operators the opportunity to publicize their products and services.
2. The event headquarters: Jundiaí Ease of access is one of the most important reasons for choosing Jundiaí, which offers a rich road network that connects the interior to the capital and other states, as well as proximity to the state's main airports (Viracopos/ Campinas, Cumbica and Congonhas/ São Paulo).
3. The Target Audience NAUI Diving leaders and instructors, and owners of Diving Centers are the main target audience, as the event will offer specialization courses, updating through lectures and work shops, contact with launches in equipment, operations and diving packages, bringing the rare opportunity to network and strengthen relationships through personal contact with market suppliers. Another great attraction is the Annual UP Date with all NAUI updates and new product launches for diving supervision and teaching activities. Leaders and Instructors from other agencies are part of our audience. Unique in its concepts, NAUI has aroused the interest of diving professionals from other certification bodies.
Schedule of Events:
August 2023 from 19 to 22: Pre-Meeting
- Specialization Courses for NAUI Leaders
August 2023 23 to 25: Main activities of the Meeting
-Adapted diving experience with PEAMA
-NAUI Freediving Tournament
-Presentations of the Main Importers of Diving Equipment
- EXPO DIVE SHOW
-8 Lectures on topics related to safety, environment, technology and education in diving
-Round table with NAUI leaders
-UPDATE NAUI WW
-UPDATE NAUI Brasil
-NAUI member and affiliate awards
-Gift draw August 26 and 27
Open Water Activities of the Courses Location: JUNDIAÍ SP NAUI SERVICE CENTER MERCOSUL
Interested in attending or would you like more information:
Point of Contact: Escritório de NAUI Brasil, Av. Pedro Blanco da Silva nº 665 - Jundiaí SP - BRAZIL
Phone: +55 11 94792-7744
Registration Link: www.nauibrasil.com