About The Event
Course Directors: Jim Larsen, Tom Hemphill
Instructor Trainer: Rod Shroufe
- Age 18 years old
- Current certification as a NAUI Assistant Instructor or NAUI Divemaster or other agency leaders who are NAUI FIT Program graduates.
- CPR and First Aid Certification. Current certification in NAUI First Aid for Dive Professionals or equivalent.
- Current certification in NAUI Oxygen Provider or equivalent
- Medical Approval: Verification of good physical condition as documented by a medical examination and unconditional approval for diving by a licensed physician within the last 12 months.
- Certified as a NAUI Nitrox Diver or equivalent.
- Equipment: Provide and be responsible for own instructor-level diving equipment suitable for teaching in open water (45 degrees F) – See below
- A minimum of 60 logged open water scuba dives with a minimum of 30 hours bottom time. Dives shall be varied in environment, depth, and activities.
- Materials: See Below:
REQUIRED MATERIALS INCLUDED
- Item Name: NAUI Instructor Course Packet
- Item Number: 98505
- You will receive your package when the course deposit is received.
- NAUI New Instructor Registration $285.00
- NAUI Instructor Insurance Estimated $680.00
- Lodging: Not Included Contact Course Director for additional information.
- Meals: Not included
- Transportation: Not included
Complete Scuba Equipment for cold water diving including: Regulator with Octopus, Depth and Pressure gauges, Watch or computer, Buoyancy Compensator, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Knife, 2 Slates, Whistle, Weight Belt, 2 Tanks, Exposure suit suitable for 50 degree waters. Air will be provided. Rental
tanks and weights are available.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT
Rod Shroufe 503-944-9628 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To register please send a $500 deposit in a check form to Dolphintoo â„… Jim Larsen, PO Box 1631
Vancouver, WA 98668 or PayPal Dolphintoo@comcast.net
Please include copies of dive and cpr/first certifications and medical approval
A candidate package will be provided after receipt of deposit