About The Event
NAUI Instructor Training Course, offered by Shoultz Scuba Services and Diver City
December 8-16, 2018 —Tampa, FL
Have you dreamed of making a career as a diver? Are you ready to take the next step and become a NAUI instructor?
This Instructor Training Course is open to dive leaders from all training agencies and will provide you the tools to hone your personal skills, teach classes from Open Water through Divemaster, meet NAUI Headquarters staff, and provide insight to the business of diving. This course is designed to prepare you to work as a dive instructor anywhere in the world, as a guide and instructor, shop owner, or independent instructor.
• NAUI Divemaster or other agency leader + FIT graduate
• Nitrox certification
• Current CPR, first aid, O2
• 60 open water dives; 6m diving experience
• 18 years of age or older
• Doctor’s signature in past 12 months (ask for form)
• Completion of eLearning and passing score on pre-test prior to start of course
• Tuition: $2,000
• Materials: Up to $550
• Processing fee/first year member dues: $265 (direct to NAUI by debit or credit card only)
• Open water dive fees: ~$100-$150
• Candidate must provide their own dive gear, including tanks and weights. Rentals available.
Meet the Course Director
Katie Shoultz is NAUI Course Director, owner of Shoultz Scuba Services, and has been teaching since 2011 as an independent instructor. Her background includes scientific, occupational, and recreational diving and she has an MBA from the University of Florida.
• Katie Shoultz, 480-695-6081, or email@example.com