About The Event
• Hosted at the Scuba Quest - Cape Coral location
• 37 Del Prado North, Cape Coral, FL 33909
• Our facility is a full service dive center with a heated indoor pool, modern classroom and stocked retail showroom.
• Learn from the best at Scuba Quest.
• Minimum age of 18 years prior to enrollment and start of training.
• Current certification as a NAUI Assistant Instructor or NAUI Divemaster or equivalent
• Current certification in NAUI First Aid for Dive Professionals or equivalent
• Certified as a NAUI Nitrox Diver or equivalent.
• A minimum of 60 logged open water scuba dives with a minimum of 30 hours bottom time are required for enrollment. Dives shall be varied in environment, depth, and activities.
• Prior to certification as a NAUI Instructor, the candidate will have a minimum of 100 logged dives. Dives shall be varied in environment, depth, and activities. • Minimum of 6 months of diving experience.
• Instructor candidates must pass the NAUI Instructor pre-qualification Examination prior to the start of the ITC.
• Candidates shall furnish and be responsible for the care and maintenance of their own diving equipment. Tanks and weights can be provided if needed.
• Verification of good physical condition as documented by a medical examination and unconditional approval for diving by a licensed physician within the preceding 12 months. In no event will medical approval be accepted wherein the physician signing the certificate is the student.
• Required NAUI Learning Materials and eLearning
• eLearning, Application, Leadership Textbook and more! • Scuba Diver and Nitrox Instructor Guides
• Retail Cost $500
• Boat/Dive Site Entrance Fees • Boat Dives and Freshwater Spring or Lake Fees
• Retail value $150
• Includes any tanks, weights or other gear needed if traveling to the IDC
• NAUI/DAN First Aid Instructor Designation
• Allows the candidate to teach ALL NAUI/DAN courses
• Basic Life Support, CPR-Health Care Provider, Emergency Oxygen Provider, First Aid for Hazardous Marine Life Injuries, Neurological Assessment, Diving First Aid for Professional Divers, and Diving Emergency Management Provider
• Retail value $365
Contact: Course Director Brandon, CapeCoral@ScubaQuest.com
Check out the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/212686046499641/