< Back To Calendar Of Events
About The Event
- Date: 2021 October 16 to 22, 8am to 5pm
- Location: NAUI HQ, Riverview Florida
- Conducted by the NAUI Training Department
- The NAUI Instructor Training Course (ITC) is designed to train and qualify NAUI Instructor member candidates. During the course, prospective instructors learn effective methods to teach skin and scuba diving in compliance with NAUI diving course standards. An active-status NAUI Instructor may independently teach NAUI sanctioned courses and authorize NAUI certification for graduates.
- All attendees must meet the following prerequisites for enrollment:
- Current certification as a NAUI Assistant Instructor or NAUI Divemaster or equivalent
- Current certification in NAUI First Aid for Dive Professionals or equivalent.
- Certified as a NAUI Nitrox Diver or equivalent.
- A minimum of 100 logged open water scuba dives with a minimum of 30 hours bottom time varied in environment, depth, and activities.
- Minimum of 6 months diving experience.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and for registration.