About The Event
Ever dreamed of making a career as a diver or wanted to take your dive skills to the next level? Are you ready to take the next step and become a NAUI Instructor? The Dive Shop of Albany, Ga is offering you the opportunity! The Instructor Training Course is open to dive leaders from all training agencies and will provide you the tools to hone your personal skills and teach classes from Open Water through Divemaster. This course is designed to prepare you to work as an Instructor, Guide, or Shop Owner anywhere in the world. The Dive Shop of Albany will also provide you with an insight into the Business of Diving.
Course Dates: July 19-24, 2021
Course Times: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Location: Panama City, Florida
Cost: $1800.00 ($500.00 Deposit required at registration)
Contact: Jason Webb of Shop Staff
Phone: 229) 446-0708
- NAUI eLearning Access
- NAUI Instructor Materials (As packaged with NAUI Instructor Packet)
- Breathing Air for course duration
- Entry / Boat Fees (Spring Fees, Pool Fees, Boat Fees as needed)
- NAUI Divemaster or other agency leader
- Nitrox certification
- CPR, 1st Aid, O2 certification within past 24 months
- 60 open water dives; 6m diving experience
- 18 years of age or older
- Physical within past 12 months with Doctor’s Signature
- Completion of eLearning with passing score on pre-test prior to start date
- Each Candidate shall furnish personal equipment to exclude tanks
**Cost of course does not include travel expenses, lodging or additional fees that may be incurred.
**For a complete list of requirements refer to the NAUI Standards & Policies Manual or an Instructor Package will be emailed upon enrollment.
For additional questions please contact our Staff at (229) 446-0708 or email us at email@example.com.