Green Diver Registration
Green Diver Initiative P.A.C.T.
(Practicing Aquatic Conservation Together)
As a NAUI Green Diver, I will:
- Promote environmental awareness and help others see how aquatic ecosystems interrelate and how human actions can disrupt or preserve them.
- Practice and foster positive impact diving behavior and minimal impact water skills.
- Model my own behavior to be true to this pledge, including proper disposal of refuse and not taking souvenirs or molesting aquatic life.
- Help others fine-tune their water skills to minimize damage to aquatic life.
- Promote aquatic conservation activities and continue my education through participation in such programs.
- Look for opportunities to do little things that benefit the aquatic environment and share them with my fellow Green Divers so that together we can have a greater positive impact.
- Use my Green Diver log to keep track of the refuse that I remove from aquatic environments.
- Encourage others to become members of the Green Diver Initiative and strive to convince everyone to adopt the principles of green diving.
- Choose service providers who participate in the Green Diver Initiative and display the Green Diver Initiative logo.